What is a hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a hair loss solution which has come into the limelight in recent years following success stories from various patients around the world. It is even more enticing when permanence is considered. This is because, of all possible solutions to a receding hairline or genetic baldness, hair transplantation is still sold as the most long-lasting with some clinics even offering a lifetime warranty for patients who have gone through the operation. Nonetheless, it can be noted that the general populace is largely misinformed on the subject. Here are some factors to consider before opting in for a hair transplant:
It is the last resort
Hair transplant sounds very exciting when considering the success stories. Nonetheless, you should consider that it is indeed a surgical operation, as opposed to a visit to an ‘upgraded barbershop’. With this in mind, a couple of other alternatives can be considered such as Medications, change of diet, herbal alternatives, using a gentler shampoo amongst others. Hair transplantation, although highly successful, still comes with the inconveniences of surgery including the presence of post-surgical scars.
Permanence does not always imply one-time
it should be noted that although hair transplantation offers a permanent solution, it does not address the possibility of having other areas of the scalp developing the same issues later on after the surgery. Hence, this brings up the possibility of a person having the surgery more than once even though the first was declared successful. In response to this, patients are advised to take full responsibility for their hair care pre and post-surgery. This could be in form of medications or hair care products and periodic hair treatments.
A lot of clinics around boast of offering affordable hair transplant surgeries. Take note though, that affordable in this case still runs in the thousands of dollars, not calculating post-surgical care. One thing is certain, just like in any other surgical operation, the patient would not be able to return to everyday activities for a while.
Due to the competitive nature of the field, it is easy to overlook the delicate nature of the operation. Hence, a lot of clinics have been known to advertise a more affordable operation as opposed to the assurance of a successful operation and the general care that is always necessary after any surgical operation.
Considering all these factors, here is a list of the top 3 verified clinics that offer hair transplant services in Manchester, UK.
Best hair transplant clinics in Manchester
1- Vinci Hair Clinic
Vinci Hair Clinic has a rating of 4.8 on a scale of 5.0 from 101 Google reviews. It is located at 49 Piccadilly, Manchester M1 2AP, United Kingdom. Their website is given as vincihairclinic.co.uk.
Vinci Hair Clinic comes second in our list of top 3 hair transplant clinics in Manchester, UK for even more reasons than their outstanding review and rating. These reasons include the following:
- Client Ratings: Vinci Hair Clinic boasts of being the world leader in hair transplant. This claim is boldly stated on their website with enough reviews to back up this claim. With over 100,000 satisfied clients around the world, Vinci hair clinic certainly stands out as a leading name in hair transplant services worldwide.
- Age and Year of Creation: Vinci Hair Clinic has over 15 years of experience in the field of hair transplant as also boldly stated on the clinic website. Vinci Hair Clinic has 12 other clinics in 12 other countries in addition to the Manchester branch. This puts them high on the list of hair transplant clinics in the world especially in the area of specialization. Also notable are their high-value customers including celebrities like Daniel Koek, Stephen Purdon, and the famous Julius Bjornsson from the Game of Thrones series.
- Technology: Vinci Hair Clinic offers a scarless procedure, minimally invasive with no stitches or sutures. They also offer incentives such as sapphire blades for more density in the implanted hair, needle-free anesthesia, a post-operation kit, and affordable prices.
2- Harley Street Healthcare
Harley Street Healthcare has a rating of 4.9 on a scale of 5.0 from 36 Google reviews. It is located at 82 king street, Manchester M2 4WQ, United Kingdom. Their website is given as hair-transplant-clinics.co.uk
Harley Street Healthcare comes is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Manchester, UK. The following reasons stand them out:
- WhatClinic Reviews: Harley Street Healthcare is rated 5 stars by the popular website, whatclinic.com. This gives them additional points on the list of clinics worldwide.
- Free Consultation: Harley Street healthcare also offers free consultation services for interested people.
- Payment Options: They also offer 100% interest-free payment options.
Conclusively, if you are in Manchester and will like to have a hair transplant, then any of these places is the absolute best place to be.
3- Skalp UK Manchester
Skalp UK Manchester has a rating of 5.0 on a scale of 5.0 from 70 Google reviews. It is located at 53 King St, Manchester M2 4LQ, United Kingdom. Their website is given as scalp.com/Manchester-clinic.
In addition to their Google rating, Skalp UK made the top of this list for the following reasons:
- Age and year of creation: Skalp UK boasts of having 10 years of experience in the surgical procedure of hair transplantation. This puts them high on the list as they present an impressive array of testimonials on their web pages all of which are positive. So far, there have not been any negative reviews from people who have been patients in this clinic.
- Customer Service: Offering only the best in terms of customer service, Skalp UK boasts of having only the best 5% working for the clinic. This is boldly stated on the clinic website. Another factor that greatly stands Skalp UK out is the offer of free consultation services for potential clients. A free no-obligation consultation can be booked from the website.
- Technological Update: With clinics in 6 major locations in the UK, Skalp UK is certainly a leading name in the area of up-to-date facilities across the nation. Skalp UK also offers impressive blog content on the clinic website. This serves to carry potential clients along with updates in the field of hair transplantation. Skalp UK also boasts of being the number one micropigmentation company. They even offer a free virtual micropigmentation hairline mock-up.