Dr. Serif Yavuz came into the world in the year 1983 in the city of Istanbul. In Istanbul, he received both his basic and secondary education and graduated. In 2000, he enrolled at the University of Dokuz Eylül, Medical Faculty. He graduated from medical school at Abant Izzet Baysal University in 2014, having begun his training in reconstructive and aesthetic operations in 2007.
In 2013, as part of his residency training, he attended the Swiss University of Zurich and completed a fellowship in microsurgery. In particular, he conducted several case investigations and research investigating the impact of PRP and stem cells on collagen synthesis.
Dr. Serif Yavuz, a world-renowned plastic surgeon, is a respected member of ASAPA. He also attends meetings regularly and stays abreast of the newest innovations in the area through this means. Dr. Serif Yavuz focuses on cosmetic procedures such as rhinoplasty, breast surgery, liposuction, stomach tucks, secondary rhinoplasty, and post-bariatric surgery. Patients traveled from all over the world to have their plastic surgery procedures done by him in Turkey.
- Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty, sometimes known as a “tummy tuck,” is a plastic surgical treatment that aids flatten the stomach by removing unwanted fat and skin from the abdominal area. The muscle is also tightened by this process.
- Brow Lift: A Brow Lift is a surgical procedure that raises the eyebrows and gives the face a more lifted appearance.
- Septoplasty: During a septoplasty, the cartilage and bone that separate your nostrils are surgically realigned.
- Plastic Surgery: The term “plastic surgery” is used to describe the field of medicine concerned with altering a person’s physical appearance. Reconstructing facial and bodily features that have been damaged due to disease, injury, or congenital abnormalities is another part of this field.
- Otoplasty: It is possible to alter the appearance of one’s ears by a surgical procedure called otoplasty, which is sometimes called “cosmetic ear surgery.”
- Lower Body Lift: Skin that hangs loosely from the buttocks and thighs can be surgically removed with a lower body lift.
- Liposuction: The cosmetic procedure known as liposuction involves the mechanical disruption and suctioning of fat cells from the body.
- Lip Reduction: To achieve harmony between the two lips, many people choose to undergo lip reduction surgery as a sort of aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Thigh Liposuction: Suction lipectomy is a surgical technique that targets excess fat in the thighs.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: During hair transplant surgery, the hair follicles are first extracted from the area designated as the donor, and then they are transplanted into the region designated as the recipient.
- Gynecomastia Treatment Surgery: Reducing the size of overly developed male breasts is the goal of gynecomastia surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty.
- Fracture Nasal Bone Correction: When one of the bones of the nose is broken, medical professionals perform a procedure called “fracture nasal bone correction.”
- FUE Hair Transplant: With Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), the doctor removes individual hair follicles from the donor region of the scalp to the recipient region.
- Buttock Liposuction: Liposculpture of the buttocks is a surgical method for reducing the size of the buttocks.
- Botox: Botox injections prevent the body from responding to specific chemical signals sent by nerves, primarily those that trigger muscular contractions.
Address: Teşvikiye mahallesi Valikonağı caddesi No:36 Demirhan Apartmanı kat:2 Daire:2, 34371 Şişli/İstanbul, Türkiye