A hair transplant is, in essence, a transfer of hair from one area to another. Using one of the three procedures of hair transplantation—FUE, FUT, or DHI—grafts of hair are taken from donor areas, then implanted into parts of the scalp that are thinning or balding. Even though hair transplantation is the only truly long-term answer to balding, it need not break the bank.
The clinic, founded in 2006 and known as AvrupaSacEkimi in Turkey, was among the initial hair transplant facilities in Istanbul when it opened its doors. Until 2022, they will have completed no less than 20500 hair transplant procedures that were both successful and natural. In addition, the Avrupa Sac Ekimi Clinic in Istanbul has been honored with several accolades in recognition of its superior service and FUE hair transplants of the highest quality.
You should obtain an online assessment because it enables them to establish whether or not you are a suitable candidate for the operation. It also allows them to offer you useful information and a cost estimate that is as accurate as possible. It is incredibly quick and easy, and there is no commitment required. Avrupa Sac Ekimi Clinic has been honored with more than ten accolades and awards on both the Turkish and international levels.
At the 2015 Mersin Golden Palm Awards, which took place in Turkey, Avrupa Hair Transplant was recognized as the country’s most outstanding hair transplant facility.
In 2017, Avrupa Hair Transplant was recognized by the Hair Arab Hair Transplant Forum as among the Best Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey, leading to the clinic receiving the Excellence award.
The International Quality Summit, which took place in France in 2018, presented Avrupa Hair Transplant with an award in recognition of its high-quality hair transplants and its status as one of the top hair transplant facilities in Turkey.
In 2019, the International Consumer Quality Summit honored Avrupa Hair Transplant with an appreciation award for providing Turkey’s highest-quality hair transplants. This recognition was given because Avrupa Hair Transplant provides Turkey’s greatest hair transplant quality.
At the 33rd International Quality Summit in 2020, Avrupa Hair Transplant received recognition for its outstanding work in the field of hair transplantation in Turkey.
Hair loss prevention
Preventing alopecia is not a quick fix achievable with a magical solution overnight. It’s not solely linked to genetic factors; there are multiple potential causes, including a balanced diet, deficiencies in vitamins or minerals, medication use, stress, overthinking, and improper hair care habits. However, there is still hope, and you can take several measures to promote healthy and strong hair.
- Maintain cleanliness: Keeping your hair clean minimizes the risk of ringworms. Avoid over styling and tightly pulling your hair.
- Personal hair care: Refrain from sharing hairbrushes, combs, and accessories. Use a high-quality hairbrush, and avoid pulling or twisting your hair excessively.
- Turban use: Limit the frequent use of turbans, as it can contribute to hair loss.
- Proper drying: Allow your hair to dry naturally after a bath, avoiding excessive hair drying. If using a hair dryer, opt for a low temperature. Avoid harmful chemicals and dyes.
- Appropriate shampoo: Choose a shampoo suitable for your hair type.
- Balanced diet: A key preventive measure involves maintaining a healthy scalp and preventing hair loss by consuming a balanced diet rich in essential nutrients such as magnesium, iron, zinc, and potassium.
- Hydration: Ensure a daily water intake of at least 1.5 liters to keep your body hydrated and functioning optimally.
- Regular exercise: Support your healthy diet by engaging in regular physical activity and workouts.
- Stress management: Excessive stress and overthinking negatively impact hair health, potentially leading to baldness. Identify and address the causes of stress, practicing relaxation techniques or meditation to alleviate tension.
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy considerations: Understand that certain chemotherapy treatments may cause hair loss based on factors like dosage and treatment duration. Radiotherapy can also lead to hair loss in the treated area, but regrowth typically occurs after treatment stops. Wearing a coolant helmet during chemotherapy can reduce blood flow to hair follicles, though effectiveness may vary.
It’s essential to recognize that preventing alopecia involves a holistic approach, combining good habits, a nutritious diet, hydration, exercise, stress management, and consideration of medical treatments’ potential impacts on hair health.
Male hair transplant
Are you grappling with hair loss and finding that even after investing in expensive hair products, you’re not seeing positive results? If so, you’re not alone; many men share similar concerns.
The market is flooded with a vast array of hair products, despite the fact that their claimed results often don’t align with reality. Additionally, these products tend to be exorbitantly priced. If you’re spending your hard-earned money without achieving the desired results, it may be time to explore better options. Investing in a hair transplant operation could be the excellent, long-lasting solution you deserve.
Before delving into what a male hair transplant entails and how it is performed, it’s crucial to address the potential factors behind hair loss and understand why men experience hair loss and baldness.
Why are men losing hair and experiencing baldness?
While we might be accustomed to seeing men with partial or complete baldness, the underlying reasons for this phenomenon are often overlooked. Baldness is not merely a matter of preference or choice; it is a problem that extends beyond men’s control. Various factors contribute to hair loss and baldness in men:
- Genetic factors: Baldness is often hereditary, occurring naturally from birth and unrelated to any health issues. Men can inherit the bald gene from their parents, and hair loss becomes noticeable as early as their 20s. This pattern continues with age, and in some cases, men may experience complete hair loss by the age of 30.
- Hormonal dysfunction: Disruptions in hormone levels, particularly dihydrotestosterone (DHT), play a significant role in male hair loss. DHT, derived from the male hormone testosterone, adversely affects hair follicles, leading to their weakening and eventual death, resulting in hair loss.
- Health Conditions: Certain health issues, such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, anemia, autoimmune disorders, chemotherapy, stress, sudden weight loss, physical accidents, and emotional shocks, can contribute to temporary hair loss. Resolving these underlying health issues can often address the associated hair loss.
- Insufficient Nutrition: Poor dietary choices, lack of essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins (B3, C, D), minerals (e.g., zinc), and iron deficiency can contribute to hair loss. Maintaining a balanced diet is crucial for preventing hair loss and promoting overall hair health.
- Hair Styling: Excessive and improper hair styling, especially among young men, can cause damage and contribute to hair loss. Pulling hair back tightly or using harmful styling products can wear out and harm the hair.
3 Ways to regain lost hair and prevent baldness
The good news is that hair loss and baldness are treatable, and there are several approaches to addressing them:
- Treating hair loss naturally: Ancient practices emphasize natural remedies for various health and cosmetic issues. Oils, such as Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, and Argan Oil, have nourishing properties that promote hair growth, prevent breakage, and add shine. Additionally, maintaining a balanced diet with a variety of nutrients is essential for preventing hair loss.
- Medications to cure and prevent hair loss: Medications like Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Finasteride (Propecia) are FDA-approved treatments that can help slow down hair loss progression. However, it’s important to note that these medications do not regrow new hair follicles, and their effects may be temporary.
- Surgical interventions (hair transplant): For a more effective and permanent solution, male hair transplant in Turkey is a recommended option. This surgical procedure involves extracting healthy hair follicles from the back of the head, an area resistant to DHT, and implanting them in bald sections. This process provides desirable and long-lasting results.
If you’re seeking excellent male hair transplant services in Turkey, our clinic, Avrupa Saç Ekimi, offers the latest and most effective methods. With a team of experienced surgeons, we prioritize the comfort and satisfaction of our clients, aiming to provide modern hair transplant services for the best possible results. Trust us for your male hair transplant needs in Turkey.
Address: Zafer, Platinum cerrahi 5.kat Yenibosna Merkez, Yıldırım Beyazıt Cd. no:54, 34197 Bahçelievler/İstanbul, Turkey