The Adem and Havva Clinic is one of the most popular destinations in Turkey for medical tourists seeking hair transplants. More than 200 patients visit the Adem and Havva Clinic every day to speak with one of the clinic’s aesthetic and plastic surgery specialists. Over the course of its history, which spans more than 9 years, this facility has been used for more than 16,000 different treatments. One of the pioneers in hair transplantation in this country is Dr. Safiye Kurt, who also established this facility and is known as the “Hair Transplant Doctor.” Dr. Kurt has extensive experience with hair transplantation and cosmetic medicine, having participated in a number of training sessions and having studied endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery in Germany. She is the first hair transplant specialist in Turkey to receive her certification, and she was also one of the first in the country to perform the procedure known as follicular unit extraction. In 2016, 2017, and 2018, Madame Safie was crowned the most successful female businesswoman in the world.
Unique Features of Adem and Havva Clinic
The Adem and Havva Clinic was established in 2011, and soon after its opening, it was recognized by Fashion TV as being the most outstanding hair transplant and aesthetic center in the country. Patients coming from different countries have given it a positive review over the course of its existence. A great number of well-known artists, politicians, and businesspeople are among Adem and Havva’s clientele. People travel there from different countries, including South Korea, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Peru and Estonia. In 2012, the health minister for the UAE visited the Adem and Havva clinic to have a hair transplant performed on him.
Adem and Havva Clinic Services
Adem and Havva Clinic doctors provide a full range of plastic surgery and aesthetic services, including rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast lift, face and body lifts, aesthetic dentistry, and non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Adem and Havva’s quality of service is certified by annual inspections by the Turkish Ministry of Health and by international ISO standards.
Advantages of Treatment at the Adem and Havva Aesthetic Center:
- a certificate stating that the warranty is valid for life;
- free services for interpreters;
- a meeting at the airport;
- Accommodation at a five-star luxury hotel on the premises of the clinic;
- Professional support 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Free transportation to and from the clinic;
- Consultation and treatment by the leading experts in their respective fields
Features of the Clinic
The Adem and Havva Clinic provides patients with access to all of the most cutting-edge diagnostic and therapy options for hair follicle conditions. Blood testing, microscopic examination of the scalp and hair, and a biopsy of the skin are all components of the diagnostic process. If disorders that cause abnormally rapid hair loss are identified, medical professionals may recommend medicine to treat the underlying condition that underlies the symptom. It is possible that a hair transplant is not required in this scenario.
The following procedures are used in modern cosmetic surgery for hair transplantation in the clinic:
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE). The hair follicles are moved to the area of the scalp that is bald by the professional. In most cases, they are extracted from the region in the back of the head. It takes between 4,000 and 4,500 follicles to be transplanted in order to get natural-looking results.
- Direct hair implantation (DHI). This is a more sophisticated approach to the follicular transplant procedure. It causes less irritation to the skin. The process is broken up into two or three separate sessions, with each session lasting anywhere from three to seven hours.
In conclusion, at the Adem and Havva Clinic, every surgery is carried out while the patient is under the influence of local anesthesia, and following treatment, the patient receives a recommendation from the attending physician regarding their hair and skincare. Clients are provided with a complimentary special shampoo as well as any other necessary supplies for postoperative recuperation.
Address: Cumhuriyet Mh. Incirli Dede Cd. No: 6/2 (Anthill Towers) Şişli – İstanbul / TURKEY